To notify AAGMAAL of a copyright infringement, send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To write a proper DMCA notice, state the following information:
1. Identify yourself as the owner of a copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe have been infringed, or as a person acting on their behalf, and provide a physical signature (when in paper form) or an electronic signature (when in electronic form).
2. Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
3. Identify the location of materials that violate your copyrighted work by providing web URLs on the AAGMAAL.FUN site that contain these materials.Please do not send attached images, pdf files, or other file formats, but only a list with AAGMAAL.FUN web URLs. Including all URLs in the body of the letter is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
4. State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner, please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g., attorney, vendor, agent).
5. State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Please write in English. All emails in any other language will be ignored.
9. From the Time the Copyright Infringement Content Is Reported, Will Be Removed Within a Minimum of 1 Hour and a Maximum of 48 Hours. If There Is a Delay in Such Removal, Please Contact Us Immediately by Email.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in the processing of the DCMA notification.
Please keep in mind that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, anyone who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may face liability.
If AAGMAAL receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Please note that AAGMAAL will not necessarily send a confirmation email about the takedown actions to the reporter.